Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Wonderful Breakfast

     Eating breakfast helps you to think and work with a good mood. I had a wonderful breakfast when I traveled to Vienna two years ago with my aunt, and we went to a beautiful hotel that had a big, wonderful buffet, also there were all kinds of food and all types of breakfast. For example, they have like American breakfast, English breakfast and German breakfast. Also, there were different kinds of eggs and teas, and it looked like an international buffet. They had a wonderful view with lots of flowers. The breakfast gave you energy and power for the beginning of the day, so you could work or do your job with a clear brain. Finally, when you just wake up and eat your breakfast with a beautiful view, you can think about what you need to do in your day. 

5 comments:

  1. You are right tamim, hotels breakfast is always wonderful with a lot of delicious dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exatly, Tamim! :-) I also think that eating breakfast helps me to think and work with a good mood. That's why I always try to have a breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that breakfast is important.
    speical if there are a lot of kinds to eat :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that breakfast is very important for people.. good paragraph tamim you explain why taking a breakfast is healthy.. day after day I feel that is your vocabulary get improved.. keep going

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good paragraph!!
    Actually, I can't function until having breakfast. I want to have a wonderful breakfast in a nice hotel like this.

    ReplyDelete