Thursday, August 26, 2010

Introducing Myself

                                                          Introducing Myself




     Hi my name is Tamim Buaysha, and I was born in Al-Kobher. It’s small city in Saudi Arabia. I have 3 sisters, I don't have any brothers. I speak Arbic, and I finished high school in the same city that I was born in. My favorite subject in school is sport in genearl, and my least favorite is History. I never had a job before. I wish that I could work but it has not happened yet. I am studying English, for the Bloomsburg University to improve myself. To be honest and clear. I need to pass the TOFEL score. My goal is that I can open my own business without any help from family or friend. I don’t have any talents. My hobbies are swimming and riding houreses. I like to read in my free time, but I don’t read often hopefully I will in the future. Also I like to watch movies.

6 comments:

  1. Nice introduction, Tamim. Why do you want to open a business without help from friends and family? Help seems like a good thing, right? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job tamim the introdaction was great, and I hope that you succsed in the bussines you want to open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I hope too, that you can make your dreem.
    I don't understand one thing, for what you need to pass the Tofel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, tamim.
    I think that you will gain a good TOFEL score.
    I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your goal is so cool!! I hope your success:).

    ReplyDelete